PetroVision Energy Services organises training courses in Petroleum Engineering and Geo-Science in order to provide Engineers and Geo-Scientists an opportunity to enhance and sustain an adequate level of knowledge in the Petroleum Engineering and Geo-Science as well as embrace 21st century technology and initiatives.
Training courses in Petroleum Engineering and Geo-Science are designed to guide professionals in the work-flow concepts now prevailing in the oil and gas industries, and to produce engineers that are fully prepared to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams. Courses are usually delivered by established world class university lecturers as well as recognised professionals in the oil and gas industry.
The Petroleum Engineering courses usually covers Petro Physics, Surface Facilities and Field Development, Integrated Reservoir Studies, Basic Reservoir Engineering, Well Testing, Production and Well Performance. The geo-science course covers Development Geology and Reservoir Modelling, Basic Seismic Interpretation, Basic Geo-physics, Petroleum Structural Geology, Characterisation of Fractured Reservoirs and Geo-statistics.
Our training plan focuses on ensuring industry professionals are up to date with latest technologies, current research and best practices. Our lecturers combine a strong and distinguishable academic background with relevant industry experience. Our range of courses can either be provided on an in-house or public basis. They can also be tailor made to suite client specific needs. Courses covered include
- Basic seismic interpretation
- Basic geophysics
- Basic formation evaluation
- Wireline and LWD log interpretation
- Reservoir monitoring techniques and interpretation
- Cased hole logging services (theory, application and interpretation)
- Basic reservoir engineering
- The theory and practice of well test interpretation and design
- Intergrated reservoir characterisation
- Pipeline and process engineering
- Gaslift design and optimisation
- Nuclear magnetic resonance technology and interpretation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Production engineering and optimisation